About me :)

Hello world! I’m not supposed to say my name so let’s call me Cupcake! I’m a middle school girl at a home school co-op in Snoqualmie Valley. Some of my favorite things to do are baking (obviously), reading, and art. I am a competitive gymnast, and have been doing gymnastics for 10 years. This will be my 6th year competing. Floor is my favorite event to compete but my favorite event to practice would have to be vault. In my family, I have my mom, dad, a brother, six pets and me of course. Yes, the legend is true I have six pets and I love them so much. I like to spend my free time outdoors but I don’t have much free time because of my 20 hrs of gymnastics practice a week ( rolls eyes.). I also love the beach, but not Washington beaches that are rocky and cold i’m talking about California beaches with white sand and warmish water. I do cook but I just think baking is more fun since you can use creative skills in it. I have been baking in the kitchen ever since I can remember, mostly baking confections such as cupcakes, cookies, and brownies. My favorite thing to bake though is cakes! I have a big passion for baking and am writing this blog to share amazing recipes with the world, I will be posting weekly. Okay, bye y’all!